The nervous system can and should be strengthened. It's easy and everyone can do it. Here is what neurologists advise to strengthen the cardiovascular system and prevent neurological diseases:
1. Move! Physical exercise has a beneficial effect on the health of the whole body. Especially experts advise Pilates classes. They strengthen the back muscles and joints.
2. Swim! Swimming helps to relieve back pain and relax the nervous system, and also strengthens the muscle corset.
3. Get enough sleep! Normal functioning of the nervous system is possible only if there is a full sleep (at least 8 hours).
4. Walk! Walking outdoors is a great stress reliever.
5. Form a positive perception of life! The ability to rejoice and find positive moments in everything allows you to save nerves and health in general.
6. Follow the regime! The optimal daily routine also has a positive effect on the functioning of the nervous system.
7. Do not self-medicate and do not ignore the symptoms! For any neurological manifestations, make an appointment with the doctor. Only a doctor can make a correct diagnosis and protect against serious consequences of the disease.
What diseases are treated by neurologists?
A neurologist is a physician who specializes in the study, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of the nervous system. As we age, we all notice changes in our bodies that indicate that we are aging. Along with visible changes, our brain and central nervous system also go through the process of aging. This is one of the reasons why many older people have neurological problems and should be constantly monitored by a neurologist.